I am now taking bookings for 2023, please feel free to get in touch!
Pet portraits capture the vitality and personality that a photograph cannot, making them a memorable and one-of-a-kind way to remember your closest companion. The commission process is simple: to reserve your booking, all I need is a high-resolution photograph and a 30% deposit to secure your spot on my commission list. Once we have decided on the perfect composition, I can start working on your custom drawing! I always send updates as I work, allowing you to watch your pet come to life on paper before your very eyes.
2023 Price List
Select your currency for an approximate conversion
Once you have decided on a size, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Instagram. I will send you an invoice for 30% of the total amount (payable via e-transfer or PayPal) to reserve your place on my commission list. Once the drawing is finished and to your satisfaction, the remaining 70% of the payment, plus shipping fees, will be sent in another invoice. Depending on the size, portraits can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to finish (not including shipping time), so if the portrait is for a particular event, please reserve a spot in advance to allow for enough time.
Please get in touch with me for a free quote if you'd like a custom size, background, or more than 3 pets in one portrait.
Since I work directly from a reference photograph, the process of designing your pet portrait involves taking the ideal photo, which is a crucial step. Please feel free to email me your pictures, and I'll let you know whether or not they're appropriate.
High resolution photograph, preferably taken with a digital camera so that details in the eyes and face hairs are visible
Natural lighting ex. overcast day
Taken at the same level as your dog
Blurry or low quality photos, and action shots
Direct sunlight that creates intense shadows, or washed out images
Photos taken from too far away or at unflattering angles
Portraits are shipped within 3 business days of receiving the final payment. I send portraits with tracking numbers and a delivery signature requirement through Canada Post. Once I receive your postal address, I will contact you directly for your individual shipping quote. Please note that portraits sent outside of Canada may be subject to customs charges upon delivery. All sales are final; I am not liable for any potential damage after the drawing has been delivered to the post office.
For questions about commissioning a custom drawing, purchasing an original piece of my artwork, or inquiries about anything else, please fill out the email request below or message me directly through Instagram